Blog Theme

The theme of this blog is "Scelestus" which stands for "Wicked" in Latin


Basically, my theme contains elements from the following categories:




Macabre



Surrealism



Gothica



Depression



Insanity/Altered Reality



Tuesday, May 3, 2011


Love you to death by Alephunky
http://kitkitattack.deviantart.com/#/d3f0mn6

The icey chill of death has touched me
No, tis my hand on your own
At any rate, this blood is warm
I believe our fate has been stolen

Stolen? Our lives are not for the taking!
And yet our lives have been taken
Lay without worry-
To be idle without worry is childish

Say not so! We'll live onward, I swear...
This death is beginning to grow
Pure death will send us into a new hope!
I am stiff to the bone

I'm telling you, child, we shall remain strong!
Unless we die under a stifling sun
Reincarnated we'll be born again, our family will live-
The idea of rebirth is a lie!

Let us not quarrel in our final hour
Indeed, I must say, we're beginning to fuss
I love you, to love you, I must
Yes, and your love comes off strong

No comments:

Post a Comment