Blog Theme

The theme of this blog is "Scelestus" which stands for "Wicked" in Latin


Basically, my theme contains elements from the following categories:




Macabre



Surrealism



Gothica



Depression



Insanity/Altered Reality



Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Choosing of My Concept

There are many reasons as to why I have chosen the idea of "Scelestus" for my blog.

To start; In my deviantArt favourites, I have a favourite folder labeled "Dark" specifically created for this sort of theme [Scelestus]. This is where the idea of Gothica came into play.

I am utterly fascinated with the idea of a world the is not percieved correctly, but I have always admired the distrurbing twists; the idea of morbid and creepy-for lack of better words- things intertwined in a non-applicable world [insanity, altered realms, and/or surrealism] has some odd place in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment